Programs, Workshops & Coaching
Birthing Your Influence – A 9 Month Program To Increase Your Impact In The World
It will be an experience that makes your confidence & skills soar and your tough conversations easy
If you’re ready to:
- Achieve greater success and influence by obtaining the clients, speaking gigs, plum assignments, and/or salary increases you deserve
- Powerfully negotiate for the policy changes, causes, and work-life balance that you believe in
- Handle conflicts in ways that maintain your work relationships and achieve the outcomes you want
Then this 9 month premier program is for you.
- practice your communication & negotiation skills
- role play conflict situations
- enjoy extra support and accountability to maintain your resolve in tough situations
- hold up the mirror and break through the mindsets that continue to hold you back from achieving your goals
Effective inquiry and powerful questioning
- Standing firm for what you believe in
The High Cost Of Silence – Emotional & Financial Costs Of Not Speaking Up For Yourself
Recent research, articles, and blogs blame women for their earnings disparities with men. The reason given is women don’t speak up for themselves and ask for what they want, nor do they shine a light on their value and charge what they deserve.
In this workshop, the good girl paradigms with which you were raised and enculturated are identified. They’re paradigms with far-reaching, insidious effects, including not believing you are deserving of abundance. The result is you hesitate to speak up and sell yourself. Clients don’t know about you and aren’t aware of your value. You undercharge for your work or don’t negotiate a high salary. In addition to lost income, you lose your self-worth.
It also means that your voice isn’t heard in the world. And the world needs each unique voice, particularly more women’s voices.
Do It Anyway. Even Though You’re Scared. Even Though You Don’t Think You’re Ready
The Confidence Paradox: It Builds When You Do The Thing You’re Afraid Of
You hear the stories day after day, women afraid to go after what they want the most because they don’t feel confident enough…yet.
- I’ll change careers when I have another certification under my belt.
- I’ll run for a seat on the School Board after I gain more experience.
- I’ll push for the causes and work changes I believe in after I take a negotiating class or when I’ve built up your confidence. Or after the economy gets better because what if I lose my job because I pushed for what I wanted?
You think you have to wait for what you want until conditions are “perfect”. You perpetually put off making a move or taking a stand until you feel absolutely sure of yourself.
But the paradox is you don’t gain confidence until you take the risk. Until you do the very thing that’s out of your comfort zone.
Cherry learned to get past this paradox, decades ago. You can too. She teaches you:
1. how to gain clarity on what you want, making follow-through come easily
2. how to take action even when you’re afraid
3. how to let go of perfectionism
4. how to build your confidence bank account
It’s Not For Sissies: Providing Growth-Producing Feedback
Giving growth-producing feedback is an important skill for a leader, an intentional change maker and frankly anyone in a relationship of any sort.
Feedback is crucial for healthy work and personal relationships and a main ingredient in an individual’s or group’s growth.
However, many women have a difficult time telling their clients, employees, board members or people on their team what they’ve observed and what they’re thinking.
Cherry provides stories related to the negative consequences of giving poor or no feedback, as well as, a clear strategy on how to give direct, honest feedback that will be heard and lead to behavioral change.
WHAT’S NEXT? Program
- asking yourself “what do I do next?” because you know you have to do something more than you are right now
- feeling stuck & want to change so that you can start feeling the joy of a purpose driven life
- at a crossroads in your life and not sure what path to take but sure you want a change
Then this proven-to-be-successful 6-week program is for you.
You gain clarity on your strengths, values, and priorities, which helps you identify what you want in the second half of your life.
You set goals and create a strong, doable action plan that provides the path to finding the joy and satisfaction of living your purpose.
A bonus coaching call after the program ends, helps you stay on track and work through any snags. Click here for details.
The WHAT’S NEXT program, typically run in a group format, is available to individuals upon request. Click here for program info’
Pricing for a group is $717.00; for an individual $1050.00. Payment options available.
I worked for over two decades consulting with individuals and teams in Fortune 500 companies, school systems, health care institutions, and non-profits on:
- Effective communication
- Problem solving
- Providing constructive feedback without apology
- Testing your mental models and accepting other viewpoints
- Impactful inquiry and advocacy
Now I offer these services to women who want to hone these skills to build a successful career or business. These skills are the foundation for strong relationships and powerful leadership.
• 4 session package $740
• 3 month package (6 sessions) $1050
• 6 month package (12 sessions) $1800
Longer packages and 1/2 day and full day intensives are available upon request.